Monday, January 29, 2007

:?




Why does god ever want us to get close to someone when he knows that they can't have the same relationship for long??? May be he thinks that better to take these humans thru it rather than them not experiencing it at all. I understand that happening once; but y does he have to do it again and again? Why does he make you go thru such painful phases in life; phases which even force you to make wrong decisions in life? Is it to test our immune towards depression? ***l***t! Cant wait to get outta such a phase man!!! I know it'll pass by but each day seems to drag on like decades.......................................................................................



Let everyone go to hell!!! Me Too!!!!



1 comments:

Vinod Ramamoorthy said...

For a second I was thinking how does she know abt my life!! then I thought I m not the only one in the boat ..!!

 
Design Downloaded from Free Blogger Templates | Free Website Templates